Family Medicine - Hesperia
17095 Main Street
Hesperia, CA 92345
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
About Family Medicine - Hesperia
Our family medicine physicians specialize in exactly that—the care
of you and your whole family. Uniquely trained to meet your health needs
by treating common as well as chronic health conditions, our board-certified
physicians offer the expertise to help you thrive in every stage of life.
In fact, we offer so many of the High Desert's most respected and
popular family physicians, choosing just one may be the hardest part.
At St. Mary High Desert Medical Group, family medicine is about not having
to look at a chart to know your name—it's about lasting, caring
relationships that allow us to maximize you and your family's health.
Whatever your health needs—bronchitis to osteoporosis, wellness to
heart disease—we provide expert, comprehensive care, including:
- Children's health (newborn through adolescence)
- Illnesses and injuries
- Disease prevention and wellness
- Women's health, from comprehensive well-woman exams to the treatment
- Treatment of chronic health conditions, such as high blood pressure, arthritis, heart
- disease and diabetes
- Geriatric care
- Specialized procedures and screenings
A personalized approach to your health